PLOT YOUR COURSE TO SUSTAINABILITY
The Marley V Tech Adiabatic Fluid Cooler enhances the utility of an air cooled system with the efficiency boost of a wet system during peak conditions, providing lower energy usage and smaller footprint than an air cooled fluid cooler and lower site water usage than an evaporative fluid cooler.
- EC motors ensure reliable and efficient operation
- Integral energy management system monitors and regulates fan speed
- Water usage reduced up to 60% or more vs. evaporative condenser
- Evaporative pads precool air only on peak days
- Coils remain dry to maintain efficiency and life expectancy
- Most applications do not require supplemental water treatment
ENERGY MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEM
- Plug and play system with automatic motor programming
- Standalone or remote interface control
- Setpoint changeover and/or nighttime limiter
- Operational and fault signaling
- Remote monitoring
- Bypass operation
WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
The system provides even water distribution across the entire surface area of the cooling pads to minimize dry spots. The pad’s fluted angles direct water flow towards the air inlet side of the pad where most evaporation takes place.
A targeted amount of water is not evaporated, helping to continuously rinse the pads, minimizing scaling and clogging of the inlet from atmospheric dust. This also minimizes the accumulation of dirt on the finned surface area of the heat exchanger.
The Marley V Tech Adiabatic Fluid Cooler's highly-engineered metered water distribution system minimizes water treatment requirements.