The wide chord blade design is well suited for low sound operation, delivering superior air flow and pressure capability at reduced speed.
• The unique aerodynamic design optimizes the performance characteristics of the blade to offer significantly lower sound levels compared to low or quiet models.
• Up to 12 dBA reduction in 5’-above-the-fan sound levels vs. standard low sound fans.
• The aluminum construction of the Ultra Quiet fan is ideal for aftermarket retrofits, particularly in tight urban environments where cranes and other equipment cannot be used.
• Constructed from aluminum, the Ultra Quiet fan meets FM approval standards.
• The Ultra Quiet fan is designed for continuous duty in all cooling tower operating conditions. It utilizes marine grade quality 5052 aluminum alloy blades that are well suited for harsh cooling tower environments.
• Each blade is secured to the hub with a resilient mount attachment. By loosening the attachment hardware, blades are easily rotated to achieve desired pitch, delivering precise utilization of fan horsepower.