- Specialized unit cooler for produce ripening rooms.
- Air by-pass side ports allow high CFM circulation rates while limiting the coil face velocity to 600 fpm preventing moisture carryover.
- Blower and coil assemblies may be separated allowing the blower section to be lowered for replacement of shafts or bearings while the coil and piping remain in place.
- Close spaced 3/4" OD tubes are staggered in direction of air flow.
- Copper tubes are expanded into aluminum fin collars for positive contact.
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coils are applicable for glycol brines, water and direct expansion (dxf) or recirculated (rtf) halocarbons.