Certificates of Completion can be used toward continuing education credit
Overland Park, Kan. – SPX-Kühltechnologien, Inc., a full-line, full-service industry leader in the design and manufacture of evaporative cooling towers, has announced its live Zoom webinar schedule for the fourth quarter of 2020 as part of its ongoing series.
Engineers, mechanical contractors and end users interact with SPX subject matter experts presenting on a host of topics related to evaporative cooling towers and fluid coolers, equipment selection, design and inspection tips, energy and water efficiency standards, and more. Webinar attendees have the opportunity to pose questions to presenters and observe industry trends through live Q&A and polling.
Registration is open for the following Zoom webinar sessions, held every other Thursday in Autumn 2020. Timing varies to help accommodate interested professionals around the world:
- Oct. 22 at 10:30 am CST/16:30 BST: Cold Weather Operation of Cooling Towers
- Nov. 5 at 9 am CST/15:00 GMT: Kreuzstrom- oder Gegenstromkühltürme
- Nov. 19 at 9 am CST/15:00 GMT: Package Cooling Tower Selection and Design
- Dec. 3 at 9 am CST/15:00 GMT: Cooling Tower Sound
- Dec. 10 at 9 am CST/15:00 GMT: Grundlagen des Kühlturms
- Dec. 17 at 10:30 am CST/16:30 GMT: Energy and Water Efficiency of Package Cooling Towers
Register at www.spxcooling.com/webinars. On-demand recordings from webinars conducted earlier in the year are also available for viewing.