Acquired by Marley in 1986, Recold has achieved a prominent reputation for its high quality and for innovative products such as blower coil designs, a patented water defrost coil and the first 100-ton evaporative condenser.
Today, the Recold brand continues to provide high-quality evaporative cooling products that deliver true long-term value.
The Recold line of forced draft towers are designed and manufactured using the finest components to deliver years of rugged performance.
- Recold JT A low profile, forced draft cooling tower
- Recold MW An induced draft, axial fan design evaporative fluid cooler
- Recold JW A low noise, forced draft, centrifugal fan design evaporative fluid cooler
- Recold MC An induced draft, axial fan design evaporative condenser
- Recold JC A low noise, forced draft, centrifugal fan design evaporative condenser
|Founded in 1932|