For performance that exceeds specifications on a tight budget, the Marley NC Fiberglass cooling tower incorporates field-proven, industrial-quality components. You get the unsurpassed integrity, performance, and reliability you'd expect… at a price that may surprise you.
Low Maintenance/Less Downtime
The Marley NC Fiberglass cooling tower is one of the few tower configurations that can be maintained while online, since cleaning and inspecting the distribution system does not require turning off the pumps.
Long Life Construction
The NC Fiberglass cooling tower is manufactured and assembled from corrosion-resistant materials. Fiberglass and hot-dip galvanized construction meet the corrosion resistance and equipment life requirements of your most demanding HVAC and light industrial applications while still delivering an outstanding value. Also available with optional stainless steel sub-structure.
The NC Fiberglass cooling tower sets the benchmark for thermal performance. Each model is tested and certified by the Cooling Technology Institute for guaranteed thermal performance.
Low Operating Costs
Marley high-efficiency fill and fans, gravity-flow water distribution, and efficient mechanical drive systems work together to offer maximum cooling with minimum power use.
All Season Performance
Performs as specified in the heat of summer — responds well to energy-management techniques in the Spring and Autumn — integral louvers allow virtually ice-free operation in the dead of winter — and offers simple maintenance all year long.
DETAILS AND OPTIONS
Air Movement Package
- Removable fan guard welded heavy gauge rods. Hot dip galvanized after fabrication.
- Eased inlet fan cylinder ensures full area, low turbulent airflow through the cylinder.
- High efficiency fan aluminum alloy. Adjustable pitch blades.
- TEAO Fan Motor specially insulated for cooling tower duty.
Water Distribution System
- Gravity flow distribution system easy, nonrestrictive on-line maintenance. Basin covers are standard.
- Marley Spiral Target polypropylene nozzles easy maintenance and reduced clogging.
- Marley MX thermoformed PVC film fill suspended from structural steel tubing. Integral eliminators and louvers keep circulating water confined to fill, even at low air rates.
- Drift Eliminators limit drift losses to no more than .005% of the design flow rate.
- Heavy-duty cast iron inlet and outlet flanges.
- Sloping collection basin for ease of cleaning.
- Crossflow configuration provides easier and safer on-line maintenance. Interior walkway is standard
- FRP and galvanized steel Construction Stainless steel sub-structure available.
- Field assembled simplifies transportatiion to job-site
- Large access door provides nonconfining, quick visual inspection of cold water basin, internal structure, drift eliminators and mechanical equipment in the plenum area.