SPX Cooling Technologies is committed to construction safety and our results prove it.
Working safely translates to faster project completion and lower installation costs for customers. We recognize management’s responsibilities and are dedicated to providing and maintaining the safest possible working conditions for our employees. Our goal is to protect all of our employees from injury and to prevent losses caused by accidents. We strive as a company to maintain a positive attitude towards safety with every employee and provide the safest work environment possible.
All supervisors recognize the need for safety at the job site. A good safety record is clear evidence of good management. It is also the responsibility of every employee to work safely and maintain safe areas.
- Exceptional Results – significantly below the industry recordable rate for open-shop construction. Projects are done on time and on budget
- World Class Safety Process – a process for driving lower recordable incidents and meeting your installation regulatory requirements
- Extensive Qualifications and Affiliations – proof of the credibility of our processes
- Global man hours for 2015 — over 1.5 million
- Experience Modification Rates (EMR) consistently exceptional
- Participating organization - Board of Certified Safety Professionals STS sponsorship program
Our Safety Principles
- Safety and accident prevention are top priorities
- The most important element of our safety program is the employee
- All accidents are preventable
- Compliance with federal and state safety regulations is imperative