Marley AIO (All-in-One) Control Panel
- NEMA 3R outdoor painted steel enclosure with cooling vents.
- Main circuit breaker provides thermal and short circuit overload protection for the control panel. A single-point incoming power connection then distributes and reduces voltage to power various integrated control features. No upstream MOCP-rated device is required to protect the AIO control panel.
- Local lockout/tagout padlock provisions provided at the panel’s main disconnect.
- Integrated VFD is factory programmed with Marley cooling tower parameters and motor data.
- Vibration switch interface for power and control.
- Oil level switch interface circuit for power and control.
- 120 VAC power for heat trace circuit when required for external water level stilling chamber.
- By-pass motor starter.
- Stainless steel NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure.
- 65,000 SCCR (short circuit current rating).
- Marley ABH (Advanced Basin Heater) cold-water basin heater controller.
- 4-20mA transmitter card for remote monitoring of cold-water basin temperature.
- LLC conductivity water level controller with makeup, alarms and cutout circuits.
- LLC+u ultrasonic water level controller with makeup, alarms and cutout circuits.
- VFD startup service, if required.
Fewer power feeds
Pre-programmed and functionally tested
Water level controls optional
Basin heater circuit optional
Vibration and oil level switch interface circuits
Lockout/Tagout provisions provided