Marley NC Everest
Crossflow Cooling Tower
THE PINNACLE OF COOLING IS HERE.
Flow Rate: 3933 – 6567 gpm (893-1491 m3/hr)
Thermal Capacity: 1311 – 2189 tons (5763 – 9623 kW) per cell
ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
Compared to other single-cell, factory-assembled cooling towers, NC Everest offers monumental advantages for HVAC and Light Industrial applications:
- Up to 50% greater cooling capacity than any other cooling tower in the world
- Higher energy savings with up to 35% less fan power
- Reduced piping and electrical connections for greater installation savings
- Unrivaled interior access for easier and safer inspections and maintenance
Process Cooling and Heavy Industrial applications:
Compared to field-erected towers, NC Everest offers dramatic advantages for Heavy Industrial and Power applications:
- Up to 50% more cooling capacity than any other pre-assembled cooling tower in the world
- Up to 60% faster delivery
- Up to 80% faster installation
- More site flexibility and safer assembly process
- No costly concrete basin construction required
- Higher energy savings with up to 20% reduction in pump energy
- Lowest drift rate, down to 0.0005% of circulating water flow
ROBUST DESIGN AND MATERIALS
- Heavy gauge steel structure, galvanized or stainless steel
- 5-year mechanical component warranty
- Rugged genuine Marley Geareducer® drive
- Energy-efficient PVC heat exchange fill media
- Integral louvers and drift eliminators
CERTIFIED THERMAL PERFORMANCE
Certified by the Cooling Technology Institute to meet thermal performance as specified.
FM Approved for use without a fire protection system in multi-cell applications to allow more affordable operation insurance.
- Less sunlight exposure for reduced water treatment requirements
- Reliable cold weather operation from crossflow design
- Variable flow water distribution system for improved energy efficiency in off-peak loads
Thank you for your recent purchase from SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.
Benefits of Registering Your SPX Product:
YOU’RE WARRANTED! Your product installation is verified and warranty is activated.
YOU’RE NOTIFIED! You receive immediate notification of important product information and service alerts.
YOU’RE INCLUDED! You receive invitations to exclusive educational programming and events, including School of Cool® tower maintenance workshops.
WE HEAR YOU! Your opinions about our products, services, technical support and programming are requested in voice-of-customer surveys.
SPX Cooling Technologies’ limited warranty terms will apply. For full details of your warranty coverage, please see the warranty certificate included with your product.
Complete the form below to register your product. Please make sure the information provided is accurate – all fields are required in order to register your product.