The Cube DTC induced draft evaporative condenser is an indirect evaporative heat exchanger that converts refrigerant from vapor to liquid and efficiently rejects heat to the atmosphere.
It is designed to support industrial cooling and refrigeration applications involving chemical processing, industrial gases and pharmaceutical production, as well as cold storage and food and beverage processing.
From specification review, product selection assistance and on-time delivery to installation coordination, commissioning and ongoing operational support, SPX customer service and sales teams provide an extra measure of attention, know-how and commitment to your satisfaction.
SPX is committed to producing products with more value for our customers. The Cube Evaporative Condenser takes advantage of our team’s engineering and production strengths, as well as the business philosophy that meeting customer expectations is paramount to long-term success. Customers benefit from a well-engineered, robust and reliable product; and partnering with a business committed to customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product.
Worldwide Support and Quality
Our global network of sales and service specialists are ready to provide you the most responsive and knowledgeable product support. Rely on us for expert selection, installation and operational assistance. From tube production and bending, welding, parts fabrication and assembly, condenser components are produced, inspected, assembled and performance-tested to our high standards of quality.
Induced Draft Models
Choose from a broad selection of induced draft models from 8.5’ to 12’ nominal widths and nominal lengths from 9’ to 36’ to meet your specific cooling and refrigeration requirements.
Built to Last
- Heavy duty galvanized steel structure and casing
- Submerged areas bolted or welded – not tap screwed
- Welded areas hot dip galvanized – not cold galvanized
- Stainless steel construction options
Easy to Install and Maintain
- Module connections designed for minimal fasteners
- Mechanical systems designed for reliability and service
- Self-draining, clog-resistant water distribution system
- Pre-assembled platform options with welded guardrails
- Large rectangular access doors
- Marley Geareducer® drive standard for lowest maintenance and reliable performance with 5-year warranty; belt drive optional
- Triple-pass inlet louvers to control splash out and sunlight exposure to basin
- Dual U-bolt fan hub design to reduce de-pitching and vibration potential
- TEFC fan motors standard
- Sound reduction options enable induced draft selections with sound levels up to 15+ dBA lower than similar size forced draft condensers