Ultra Quiet Fan
Cooling Tower Parts
Up to 70% lighter than similar FRP fans
Reduced vibration potential
Easier handling and installation
Excellent for knockdown towers or urban retrofits
Durable marine grade aluminum blades resiliently mounted to machined aluminum hub
Fast, easy and precise pitch adjustment
Available in 66” to 156” diameters
The Ultra Quiet fan, offered by SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc., is designed for HVAC cooling tower applications where very low sound is a necessity.
• The unique aerodynamic design optimizes the performance characteristics of the blade to offer significantly lower sound levels compared to low or quiet models.
• Up to 12 dBA reduction in 5’-above-the-fan sound levels vs. standard low sound fans.
• The aluminum construction of the Ultra Quiet fan is ideal for aftermarket retrofits, particularly in tight urban environments where cranes and other equipment cannot be used.
• Constructed from aluminum, the Ultra Quiet fan meets FM approval standards.
• The Ultra Quiet fan is designed for continuous duty in all cooling tower operating conditions. It utilizes marine grade quality 5052 aluminum alloy blades that are well suited for harsh cooling tower environments.
• Each blade is secured to the hub with a resilient mount attachment. By loosening the attachment hardware, blades are easily rotated to achieve desired pitch, delivering precise utilization of fan horsepower.