Industrial Evaporative Condenser
Availability: North America
Thermal Capacity: 185 – 1345 R717 tons
Robust industrial grade design, components and materials
Self-aligning modules with built-in spreader bars speed installation
Exclusive hot-dip galvanized (HDG) casing option extends product life
Introducing the new SGS Industrial Evaporative Condenser!
The new SGS Industrial Evaporative Condenser answers your need for a quality industrial refrigeration condenser that is:
- Precision Engineered
- Carefully Manufactured
- Rigorously Inspected
- Thoroughly Tested
- Easy to Install
- Simple and Reliable to Operate
Our innovative blow-through evaporative condenser design begins with quality engineering and manufacturing that incorporates the industrial strength components and materials you demand. And it includes many new features that speed installation and start up so you’ll be operational sooner thanks to fewer and easier field assembly steps.
And once installed, expect uncomplicated, trouble-free start-up. Routine inspections and maintenance are simplified. Here are just a few of the reasons why the SGS Industrial Evaporative Condenser is the logical choice for your air-side applications:
Product Construction Benefits:
- Structure is fastened solely with nuts and bolts; no tap screws are used
- Fan system is fully welded and hot-dip galvanized; no spot welds used
- Wash off flanges
- Self-aligning top and bottom sections require only 4 bolts to speed field installation
- Both top and bottom sections include built-in spreader bars for simplified crane lifts
- Sumps are double pitched to outlet for efficient water flow
- 3D header collar seal
- Motors are covered and protected from environmental exposure
- Motors are vertically mounted for easy adjustment
- Large, convenient step is mounted with no sump-penetrating fasteners
- Exclusive hot-dip galvanized (HDG) casing option resists corrosion and extends product life
For your airside industrial refrigeration application, rely on SGS Refrigeration products from SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
SGS REFRIGERATION, INC.
827 W. Progress Dr.
Dixon, IL 61021
1540 NE 95th St
Seattle, WA 98115
PFISTER & ASSOCIATES
140 Schooner Ln.
Barrington, IL 60010
COOL REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS, LLC
38 South Potomac St
Hagerstown, MD 21740
RELIANT SALES, INC.
18956 Freeport Dr
Montgomery, TX 77356
MIDWEST MECHANICAL SOLUTIONS
8125 Lewis Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
LATIN AMERICA: FROZTEC
11271 Interchange Circle South
954 499 1546
CANADA: INTERCOOL REFRIGERATION LIMITED
P.O. Box 1084 Station B, Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4Y 3W4
905 624 2665